Discover Napa or Sonoma’s top women in wine. Visit, taste and tour at award-winning wineries and meet the artisan winemakers and/or owners. Savor their wines, learn about their amazing vineyards and receive an enlightening education on the wine industry. Be inspired and celebrate the passion, power and drive of these amazing people.
A portion of the proceeds of this tour benefits the Special Olympics, founded by Eunice Kennedy Shriver.
• A tour of (3) Napa or Sonoma wineries
• Transportation to & from your Bay Area location (within reason)
• All tastings & gourmet box lunches included
• One bottle of wine from each property (visited) signed by the winemaker
• 8 hours of touring the valley of choice
• Available for 6 to 11 attendees
You can add any of the following to your tour:
• Pickup and dropoff anywhere else in the Bay Area (including airport)
• Box lunch (to help keep you fueled for the adventure)
• Pretty much whatever you need, we can accommodate
2 to 11 guests
WOMEN OF WINE COUNTRY
Advanced Booking Required